How do i log in to view your collections online?
- If you have have already requested log in details, please click on the Account Icon which can be found on the top right hand corner. Once on the new page you will be able to use the Username and Password provided by us.
- If you do not have log in details please go to the contact form and fill in the required details and we will send the log in details once you have been set up. This is normally within 48Hrs.
What is your Minimum order?
- Our Minimum Order is just £150, after this there is no top up minimum, meaning you can purchase as little or as much as you want..when you want!
- Carriage paid is just £250 before VAT. (UK only)
How do i place an order?
- Orders can be placed online by adding the items to your basket, over the phone by quoting the product code and quantity or via email.
How do i pay for my order?
- First orders and all orders thereafter are paid proforma, if you would like to apply for a 30 day credit account after your first order please see the instructions on how to do this below.
- 30 Day Accounts will be due 30 days from the date on the invoice.
- Please note we do not take payment for orders placed online because our stock figures can sometimes vary. Please call the office to make payment unless you are on a 30 day account.
How do i apply for a 30 day Account?
- Please email or call us to request a credit application form. Please send the returned application back to us with two trade references. We will then process this asap. Once approved we will send you a letter to notify you whether the application has been successful. This will include your credit limit and the terms and conditions.
Do you Supply Point of Sale?
- Yes, every order comes with free branded Mercy Jewellery boxes, collection display cards and a brand identity card.
Which Couriers do you use?
- For orders under the weight of 2kg we will use Royal Mail, if an order exceeds this weight then we will use UPS which will arrive by 5.30pm the next day.
What are your delivery times?
- When an order is placed before 12pm, we will aim to despatch the same day. If an order is placed after 12pm we aim to despatch the next working day.
- If we are experiencing a high demand we will always let you know, for example during busy seasonal periods or after a trade show.
What Is the Jewellery Made from?
- Amity & Grace: A mixture of sterling silver pieces with gold and rose gold plated finishes.
- Blowing in the wind: Real leaves which have been electroplated in coloured finishes. (Lead, Nickel and Cadmium free)
- One Wish: A mixture of sterling silver pieces with gold and rose gold plated finishes.
- Narrate: A mixture of sterling silver pieces with gold and rose gold plated finishes.
- Druzy Rocks: Electroplated jewellery (Lead, Nickel and Cadmium free) Real Agate & Druzy Stones.
What trade shows do you exhibit at to allow me to view your products?
- We currently Exhibit at Spring Fair and Autumn Fair at the NEC in Birmingham. For more information please visit our upcoming events page for more details
Where can i sell your products?
- Our products can be sold on your website or in store. Unfortunately we do not allow our products to be sold on third party websites or auction sites for example Ebay & Amazon.